Source: May 2, 2017 Oral Argument Before Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court
Executive Director at National Judicial Conduct and Disability Law Project, Inc.
Want to know how it all got started? Michael Langan, M.D., host of our internet radio broadcast, “Protecting Doctors, the Rx for Healthy Patients” and author of the blog “Disrupted Physician”, recently had a few moments to share that story before the Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court.
Listen carefully to Dr. Langan’s presentation and the response by counsel for the Massachusetts Board of Registration in Medicine.
Then decide if you’ve heard an account of bureaucratic terrorism.
Is this not the Board’s message? Question us and we’ll destroy you in a tangle of red tape, vague aspersions, loop holes, and delays.
And will a man and his family be a cost that the Court considers worth paying to vindicate the seemingly unadulterated power of a state agency — all purportedly in the name of medical patient safety?
The document is notable for several reasons:
1. It shows clear evidence of collusion between the state physician health program (PHP) and its drug testing lab to commit forensic fraud (the detail is way beyond any of the documentary evidence found in the Dookhan case). It includes a faxed request from the PHP to the lab requesting the donor ID # on an already positive drug test be changed and the chain-of-custody be “updated.”
2. The documents show top-down corruption as the collusion is between the medical director of the state PHP (Physician Health Services, inc), Dr. Luis Sanchez (who is also past president of their national organization the Federation of State Physician Health Programs (FSPHP) which is based in Massachusetts and the Vice President of laboratory operations at United States Drug Testing Labs (USDTL), Joseph Jones.
3. The documentation of fraud was provided to Board of Registration in Medicine “board” counsel Deb Stoller and Tracy Ottina on December 15, 2011 but never acknowledged or addressed by the board. Since 2011 scores of suicides have been attributed to allegedly falsified tests (these same tests from the same lab and ordered by state PHPs throughout the country–in the past few months I know three doctors who have killed themselves as a result of the same chains-of-causation (starting with these falsified tests). Board counsel Stoller was involved in blocking due process and fundamental fairness in the case of one doctor who killed himself here in Massachusetts who was a friend of mine. She and Ottina and the Physician Health and Compliance Unit have evidently been concealing evidence provided by doctors that is both exculpating for them and implicates the PHP in misconduct for years. It appears that is their function as these “liaisons” to medical boards were put in place at the request of PHPS and apparently operate in the same manner as the “PHP-approved” assessment and treatment centers (who engage in “diagnosis rigging” to charge for assessments ($4-8K) and (inevitable) “treatment” (overwhelming majority of cases unneeded) to the tune of $80-120K) followed by 5-year contracts for drug and alcohol testing using expensive non-FDA approved and non-regulated laboratory developed tests (LDTs) 1-3 week for up to $600.00 per week. All of this is cash only out-of-pocket no insurance accepted (if it were the racket would be dismantled within a month). These document contain direct evidence of crimes (including felonies)-no other evidence is needed.
Stoller and Ottina were provided evidence forensic fraud in December of 2011, concealed it and the consequences have been much more far-reaching and grave than Annie Dookhan—-the number of families, careers and lives that have been destroyed since December 2011 is inestimable! Dozens if not hundreds of suicides have occurred since that time, the loss of countless careers and the snuffing out of careers as they are just beginning (they are now targeting medical students–more sheep for the slaughter). This racket is starting to be exposed in the medical community and the chatter is increasingly increasing–it will make the mainstream media shortly and this grand-scale corruption will be clear.
So what is Massachusetts going to say when it is realized two state attorneys and an assistant AGO knew about it all along and did nothing for years? There is no plausible deniability here and the willful blindness and veil of constructed ignorance are tread shallow water. Forensic Fraud and Perjury are not that complicated and obvious to anyone with a modicum of common sense. AAG Bertram claims no crimes have occurred because no one has been charged with any. Brilliant! I didn’t go to law school but I always thought that a crime was determined by the actions (or inactions) of someone as applied to written laws.
Please take a look at the documents. The big story will come out sooner or later. You should be a part of the solution and on the right side of history when this whole shit-house goes up in flames!
MOTIONS FILED PRIOR TO ORAL ARGUMENTS
1, Motion to Take Judicial Notice of Adjudicative Facts
2. Motion to TakeJudicial Notice of Law (Establishment Clause of the First Amendment)
3..Motion to Take Judicial Notice of Adjudicative Facts Pertaining to Violation of the Establishment Clause of the First Amendment
MOTIONS FILED AFTER ORAL ARGUMENTS
4. Petition for Judicial Notice
Source: Medical Students at Risk as Fraudulent Physician Health Programs (PHPs) Cast a Wider Net–Need to Address This Problem at State Level
Please donate to this effort below. Your contribution can and will make a difference. https://www.gofundme.com/PHPReform
One thought on “May 2, 2017 Oral Argument Before Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court”
This video shows the prosecutor who is representing the medical board, is not prepared has not answers, to the questions asked, does not answer questions asked , and has to be asked a second time the same question . As a lawyer he should know better and would probably say”you didnt answer my question” but the judges were too polite to him.
Then the judges are discussing the ‘monitoring at work ” when it was the judges who were puzzled by the lack of work/patient/ connnection weird real weird. But they sound like they are going to rule for monitoring at work, which is ludicrous. Why not have intense monitoring of this corrupt medical board that is willing to falsying a test , (acting in conspiracy with the lab to nail someone to get them to pay) and never admit wrong doing. When the punishment for the medical board is prison time is caught this corruption may end ! Also forfeit their retirement. Judges paid by state medical board state agency all else lose . NO Fair and impartial !
LikeLiked by 1 person